At least the juror prayed about it but terrorist bombers pray three times a day before they blow up innocent individuals. Nazi war generals like Rommel, respected by both sides, stated what happened to his army was in “God’s hands.” Praying about anything is meaningless, even destructive if basic foundations are not in place. That someone prayed about it is meaningless if they cannot see through a liar; a godless Prosecutor’s Office bent on using injustice to further its political future. Jesus said there would be many such individuals but God grants forgiveness through repentance.
They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. (John 16:2)
Jesus also warned that men will believe they are doing God a favor by “praying about it” and then condeming you. What Prosecutor Simmons did was use many aspects of Jesus that offend and build a wave of bias so that an innocent man would be sentenced to life. Athena Dean and Jessica Gambill were taught well about bitter roots and had fresh knowledge on how to fuel lies for Prosecutor Simmons. Jessica Gambill was kicked out of reform school for leading a rebellion. Athena Dean has always marketed even good products like a scam artist so combined with a system of laws that unlawfully protect and promote liars it is no shock to see what happened. Even Prosecutor Simmons knows his sins of bitter roots will cause him to miss the grace of God if he does not repent. The fact many are troubled and defiled because of these three individuals comes straight from the Bible.
See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. (Hebrews 12:15)
Also see Gossip and the Gospel.
I do not know who prayed about the verdict but that person betrayed the truth and only repentance can secure the forgiveness of God.
Then many will take offense, betray one another and hate one another. (Matthew 24:10)
M.C., the False Accuser was befriended by a self-confessed con-artist. While the lies M.C. stated before God are too many to list, here are a few:
- M.C. lied that she did not like Athena Dean.
- M.C. lied that she would go to hell if she told anyone about the abuse when many individuals taught she would go to hell if she lied and protected anyone.
- M.C. lied about what kind of bed she used. M.C. stated she had just a bed on the floor with no frame. While this lie had the added advantange for Prosecutor Simmons to promote a false sympthathy and smear the church with yet more lies, the picture below shows it was a nice, normal bed.
- M.C. lied when she stated that Malcolm lived with her for a year. It wasn’t even close to a year.
- M.C. also lied and said it was six months as the story-line kept changing.
- M.C. abuse story kept changing between individuals until Detective Grant McCall gave her every word for specifics. After that Prosecutor Simmons kept M.C. from being questioned to reveal the truth.
- M.C. lied by stating she was not allowed to do anything worldly.
- M.C. lied that only church members went to the church’s yearly retreat.
- M.C. lied that she was forced to wear only skirts.
…and so it goes…