[Update: Enumclaw.com Monday, February 03, 2014]
Enumclaw Hatred PT 1
Update: Read Athena Dean’s last letter, one month before she began this destruction of others and set up of Malcolm Fraser.
King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg prosecutor’s, Mark Larson, Lisa Johnson, Rich Anderson, Jason Simmons declared with actions over months of delays then, in closing arguments, verbally in court, “So what!” to evidence. Athena Dean’s public hate crime was enhanced by this team to fabric testimony against Sound Doctrine Church and Winepress Publishing, (i.e. Malcolm Fraser). Athena Dean’s hate crime was protected by King County prosecutors, then dropped from the witness list the first day of the trial so that this truth would not come out in open court. After first being advised to literally get out of town and move to Texas during the trial, now that the trial is over Athena Dean has returned to Enumclaw, Wa to continue her destruction.
Athena Dean boasted, and bragged about her hatred. Prosecutor Simmons employed this hatred and then dropped Athena Dean at the last minute because he knew she would be ripped to shreds upon cross-examination. See related links for more information.
If you consider supporting Athena Dean on any level-don’t say you were not warned. Whatever you believe about the outcome of the trial-only a fool would be around Athena Dean. Even testimony in the trial all had to acknowledge two things; 1.The marketing of hatred, and 2, No one likes Athena Dean. Like all con-artist individuals enjoy being used by Athena Dean at first. Later, as with all sociopaths individuals realize they have been burned. This is why Athena Dean never gets close to anyone and she keeps moving on from individual to individual. Yes, there is proof.
Those who persist in associating with Athena Dean only endanger themselves and are now responsible before God for putting an innocent man in jail. (1 Corinthians 5:11, Ephesians 5:6, Revelation 2:20, The Hard Truth) Also see 75% witnesses were about protecting lairs to vent hatred. Athena Dean gave the Prosecution what they wanted to hear and when each had used each other-she was instructed to get out of town.
- Nov. 10, 2011: Athena Dean leaves the church, stirs up hatred anywhere she can.
- Mar. 15, 2012: Athena Dean waits outside police station as accuser is questioned by Det. McCall.
- Mar. – May, 2012: Athena Dean witness tampers and harasses anyone who supports the truth of the Fraser Case.
- May 24, 2012: Prosecutor’s office states it will do nothing to stop the hatred of Athena Dean.
- Aug. 15, 2012: Det. McCall assigned to “investigate” the hatred for the Prosecutor’s Office. Same officer who was working with Athena Dean.
- Aug. 22, 2012: Athena Dean on Simmons’ witness list.
- Nov. 14, 2012: Athena Dean is given time to remove damning hate crime evidence.
- Nov. 2012: Misconduct found of Det. Grant McCall.
- Nov. 29, 2012: Athena Dean informed to move to Texas.
- Apr. 3, 2013: TRIAL BEGINS
- Apr. 22, 2013: Simmons announces he will not be calling Athena Dean as a witness.
- May 16, 2013: Detective Mccall leads in every accusation. Interview was “absolutely terrible.”
Download this chart as a printable PDF. Download